View Single Post
Old 12.19.2007, 11:59 PM   #25
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
But it's just like Sonic Youth is just like, you know, a well kept secret. Sure, tons of people listen to SY and they are one of the most popular Alternative rock bands, but perhaps if you lived in Sydney you'd understand why it'd get annoying if everyone listened to them. They'd take something good and make a stupid deal over it and it'd ruin it. But yeah, music is for everyone like you said. It'd be chilidish of me to deny that.

Well, alright. But, I wouldn't think that anything would be ruined unless SY, themselves, made a stupid deal over it, and started producing crap, see?
The music would be the same if SY is truly as worthy as we make them, because big deal, or no big deal, the music is what matters, not the image.
(I know- redundant as ever)
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|