Thread: Things We Hate
View Single Post
Old 09.02.2007, 07:40 AM   #12
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
I want one with a similar kind of message to yours. Like "Fuck modern fashion trends".

Like how people wear those fucking fluoro shirts and think they are an individual. What the fuck is that about?

Oh yeah and while we are ranting and swearing once more:
What is it with the link between MySpace and attention seeking behaviour? I mean MySpace sucks ass, it can blow me big time (even if we use it to host our bands stuff), but like all the fucking bulletins you see there, like "50 things about me" are full of attention seeking shit. For example some chick on my list keeps posting them EVERY FUCKING HOUR you know, it's like "Yeah we fucking get it". But it's not just that, like every response it says something along the lines of "Yeah life sucks, I'm so depressed. My family sucks and I hate everything" or "Let me tell you about the time I tried to commit suicide...wow I wish it had worked, I hate myself so much, I don't know why my bf goes out with me" (except with waaaaay more spelling mistakes and abbreviations). But here are less than 50 things about her: She lives a comfortable life with a nice guy for a boyfriend, has loads of friends and all that shit, but feels the need to use MySpace to draw attention to herself and to attract more friends. Since when has killing yourself been cool? Since when has being depressed cool?

Well, apparently a while, because it seems to be working for her, but let me tell you:
Nothing is cool about harming yourself or being depressed. Nothing is cool about violence. Thinking so makes you look like even more of a douche. Most people will feel sorry for you and think that you are in fact cool, but let me tell you that most people are tools. The important people are the ones who think that you are a whiney emo fuck.

That'll do I think.