View Single Post
Old 08.23.2018, 04:18 AM   #10620
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
h ha those jumps he makes yeah. i'll say this, watching that thing: i have no idea what the fuck he's talking about when he points at his charts. zero sense. i'm like "waaaa...." .. but anyway yeah

Tell me about it. I'll say this, watching with subtitles helps a lot for me.

Quote:
oh, i remembered the name john stones, i remember seeing him before this and i google and found... he was at everton first yes? ha ha ha.

*sigh* yeah he was. Sure he regrets leaving Everton everyday.

Quote:
OH, and who was the bands that like city? i kinda dont know that guy or his colleagues.

Johnny Marr (the guy talking)was in the Smiths, Noel and Liam Gallagher Oasis of course, the rest were nothing bands. Badly Drawn Boy you might recognise his face and had a few hits in the early 00's, Blossoms are a new whatever band. Funny that Marr misses most of the famous Man Utd fans
[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so what the fuck is a carabao cup

Urgh. That cup has had so many names throughout history. It's better known as the League Cup. However, I like to call it the Milk Trophy cos I'm a flithy hipster. It's one of thse trophies where no one wants to win it and it just clogs up the fixture table. Except the team who does win it gets to say "YEAH! WE WON A TROPHY! IN YOUR FACE!" and everyone else looks and goes "Mate, it's the fucking league cup no one cares".

Quote:
the schedule is so brutal it boggles the mind

Tell me about it. By the time January finishes I'm worn out I'm just watching it!

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|