View Single Post
Old 03.18.2018, 12:01 PM   #17
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I found this blank CD-R in a Hauschka official CD sleeve (Abandoned City if you really want to know everything). When I placed the blank CD-R in the CD player it turned out to be a rip of Mono's You Are Here album but in a different order:
2. A Heart has Asked for the Pleasure 03:43
3. Yearning 15:38
4. Are You There? 10:25
5. The Remains of the Day 03:41
6. Moonlight 13:04
1. The Flames Beyond the Cold Mountain 13:29

I don't recall that I did that, but I guess I did it on purpose. "The Flames ..." is a perfect closer, and Moonlight maybe less so. And "A Heart ..."is a very cool opener and lead-in to the fabulous Yearning.

Anyway, as a filler at the end of the disc was this one track that I couldn't tell at all what or who it was even after repeated listening. So please help me to identify the artist of this song! It's 15 minutes long and at least some of you are into this kind of music. It is cut off at the end so belongs to a large piece of an album or possibly even a live performance. I'm not giving any clues if there were any that I could think of right now, except that it's not Thurston or Lee.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|