View Single Post
Old 01.20.2018, 11:42 AM   #49322
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
to elaborate for a second, I guess sometimes I feel around here like I am berated for openly liking the things I like. And I don't expect anyone to like everthing I like. That's silly. I just like to think that all of our musical tastes are respected. Like, we all share a common interest in SY - presumably that's what brought us here. So in a sense our tastes all overlap and then diverge. But I respect what those divergences are. That's kind of all I'm ever trying to stress.

To use the example of me and Soup - we both love Wilco. A lot. But I love Ryan Adams and he hates him. And he probably loves stuff I hate. But whatever. That's what makes this board interesting - hopefully anyway. That we can all kind of weave in and out with our preferences and maybe even share some stuff.

Like evollove said - what the fuck. It's mostly just music. It's all just fun talk.

Anyone who judges you for what you listen to is shit. Arguments about relative quality of different musicians are fine, but judging a person because of what makes their ears feel good is asinine and for 100% cunts.

Also, I love you no matter what you like, because we have fun shooting the shit about it even when we disagree.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|