View Single Post
Old 03.20.2019, 07:01 PM   #2568
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
not last 3-5 for me, just the last hours basically, once he’s a dead man walking and confesses to skyler and all that.

one thing he forgot, the nazis have people in the jails... oops!

He became the villain and Jesse became the hero, and maybe that was always the case? But in the final season, you really feel it. Like.. things *need* to work out for the little shit we hated at the beginning oh god please let them work out for him, and they *need* to NOT work out for the guy we felt bad for in the beginning.

It’s a great villain story. How are real-world villains are made? Insecure men (and women) end up in situations where they feel they’ve being mistreated, or some great injustice has been done to them, and they start excusing away their souls to right the perceived wrong until they become Lex fucking Luthor.

I mean, look at Trump. All because of a few Obama jokes (and an intrinsic hatred for women, minorities, poor people and knowledge)

Anyhooooo, I regained some affection for Walt by the end, but I was actively rooting against him for a couple seasons at least.

Jesse, Jesse, he’s our man, if he can’t do it, he’s probably ... y’know... stoned
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|