View Single Post
Old 12.04.2016, 06:37 PM   #1922
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
funny thing i saw a video about this in the fox news website of all places (yes, i like to torment myself by learning how "the other" thinks)

there was tucker carlson (lol) trying to make the green party spokesperson look like an antidemocratic malcontent for wanting a recount, and while the good green giant explained that this was about legal rights and the rule of law and confidence in the elections, carlson frowned with the frowniest frown. ah, propaganda!

in any case i wasn't aware of the michigan legal battle, and thanks for bringing it up, i'll go nose around the internets for it. wasn't on the front page of the WaPo when i checked this morning.

ETA: still it's not.

(meanwhile, ahve a morning chuckle with this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.5aa3ee87dbab )

Tucker Carlson is the worst Democrat ever. I blame him more than any individual Republican for the watered down, compromised, fuckup circle jerk version of ACA that we ended up with.

Yes, it's strange that it's not bigger news. It's tying things up quite a bit in the Midwest though. Something is fishy though. The fact that Wisconsin is underway, and Michigan is such a big concern for the Trump team makes me more suspicious than I was. I still think MI will go to Trump, but I maintain a high level suspicion of election tampering, and if that can be proven or uncovered at even the smallest level, it will be a mighty blow.

Yeah, I'm confirmation seeking.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|