View Single Post
Old 12.30.2014, 06:20 PM   #6186
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
"I don't like him, If I had excruciatingly painful diarrhoea, was touching cloth and stood next to a toilet I would still waddle across the road to shit on Allardyce."

Bit harsh!

Quote:
More interestingly, how are you starting to feel about Martinez now? You're beginning to show worrying similarities with his Wigan side: nice to watch going forward but flimsy as fuck at the back. Any credibility to rumours the board are lining up a certain exEngland manager to replace him?

Ramble warning

Whilst it sucks, and I mean really sucks to see this I'm refusing to get hysterical about it. A friend of mine who is also an Everton fan is saying he should be sacked etc. I don't believe he should. This is why I refuse to go onto my Everton forum at the moment cos it'll be that x10.

Firstly, people who should know better forget that when Moyes joined the first season Everton finished 7th, second season Everton finished 1 place above the relegation zone, third season they finished 4th. It's too easy to do what most teams seem to do and start baying for blood when things are going wrong and sack their manager after a rough few games. And for all the chairman Kenwright's faults (and there are many) he not a reactionary, so I think the rumours of Steve bloody McClaren coming in are a load of crap. At least I hope they are!

Now for the shocking defence. Last season Everton finished the season in the, if memory serves right, top 4 teams of least goals conceded. This season they're only behind QPR for most goals conceded and we're only half way through the season. Why the massive drop? Well you've Distin who's 37 and Jagielka who's 32. Hardly spring chickens now. It also doesn't help the Jagielka has had a shocker since the World Cup and hasn't really gotten back onto form. Ignoring the wing backs for now, there's also John Stones. A great defender but still green at 20 and prone to mistakes. Basically Martinez went mad on spending players up front and ignored the inevitable problems in the back. A total mistake and one I hope he'll rectify in January.

The single worst problem is that Everton have been 'found out' when it comes to scoring, and with that teams can defend quite easily (I say making it seem like a doddle, but you get my gist) against Everton and hold them quite well. Stop Baines and Coleman getting easy crosses in, tighten up defensively so Barkley, Mirallas and co. can't get the runs into thh box and you've pretty much got it (btw I'm no tactical genius in any shape or form, but that's pretty much what's happening now). Surely Martinez should have/is going to have some other ideas? From what I've spoken to with my uncle who's a Wigan supporter, Martinez is incredibly stubborn to a fault when it comes to using a plan b etc. That's the biggest worry for me. He changed things a little bit in the last game, but they ended up losing 3-1 so....

I want Martinez to stay and see what he will do, cos there can't be many positives in being reactionary and sacking him. The biggest thing right now for me is the January transfer market. Fingers crossed he gets a coupla players in.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|