View Single Post
Old 07.19.2008, 07:26 PM   #61
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Yeah, I actually like them. Definitely don't listen to them as much as I used to, but that's the same with Nirvana and I still love them. Not that Nirvana and L7 were on the same level at all.

Having seen a lot of both bands in a lot of the same clubs at the same period in time, really the comparison is valid. Now Nirvana went on to create some awesome albums, which L7 never did, but they really are both bands from the same scene who made cool music that mixed punk and metal before that stuff got labelled grunge and all.

As far as mediocre bands from that scene there's Seven Year Bitch, and for outright bad there's Dickless, but L7 were a great live act.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|