View Single Post
Old 08.21.2008, 09:30 AM   #42
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
The radio station at my work is on some kind of weird endless loop, and it cycles through songs for about a 2 day cycle except for Sundays when it plays nothing but new albums. So, for whatever reason, I heard the song a good 6-8 times in a month. But I haven't heard it lately.

It's weird, there are always lots of weird things played on there; obviously, it's mainly Nelly and Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake and shit but they're sandwhiched between old-ass Metallica recordings and Sabbath and shit. Seriously, it'll go from "Sexyback" to "Frayed Ends of Sanity", because the whole thing is a big request line. Anyway, one night it played "In Dreams" by Roy Orbison and then it played the song "Blue Velvet"; I thought that was awesome, though probably intentional.

On sunday nights, it'll play full new albums. Like, I remember it played that last Yeah Yeah Yeahs album all the way through once.. I mean, I hate them, and it was terrible, but it was cool to hear it. I've heard the new Modest Mouse, Death Cab, all kinds of shit, because they just play new albums. It's nice because I can say I heard them without having to bother downloading them haha.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|