View Single Post
Old 05.28.2006, 02:39 AM   #18
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
no i didn't forget. well, actually as you have made me painfully aware, i did forget them in the post, but not in my mind. in fact, it really did cross my mind to mention that he loved them as well, but i got sidetracked due to my own self-aggrandizing tangent...i swear those exact two popped int o m yhead & since I don't really think they are all that incredibly great (as much as r.e.m. & the beatles at least), i just chose to ignore them in a sense (admittedly understimating boardie knowledge once again to my dismay)...

he said himself that teen spirit was inspired by the pixies (joey is a sometimes hot player down with the zeitgeist too) & kc idolized the melvins (lord knows why, some adolescent fascination with their scene cred i'm guessin') & was a roadie for 'em.

we all have our neurotic idiosyncrasies.

now promptly go down to your local used bookstore & ask them to call you when they get some apocrypha (gospel of st. thomas) in stock.

alyasa, truncated better step it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
...without Cobain's passion and pure love for the music, I would never have picked up a guitar in the first place...

me neither, probably
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|