View Single Post
Old 04.08.2006, 08:31 PM   #24
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonikold
my neighbor threatened to call the cops on me & the band while we were practicing. fuck that scumbag.
You can probably get a permit to play until a certain time. You should do some research and find out what you can do, go to like city hall or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
i hate my neighborhood. i live in a suburban development in a town with next to nothing to do. the neighbors are friendly, but they're all uptight conservative Californians (i live in Idaho, by the way) who would rather not have any sort of teenage culture develop (the only place that held rock shows closed). the town i live in is a resort destination for many West Coasters.
That is pretty much me too, except I live in California. The people are nice. And the neighborhood is ruled by 2-7 year olds. There isn't anything to do. There is a cold stone near my house...that is as good as it gets, I have to walk several miles to get to anything I'd like. I guess I can't complain, but I don't really like it.