View Single Post
Old 04.12.2006, 10:30 AM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
what it had to do with was that it was the single greatest wall of noise, agitating, rousing, in your face slab of vinyl ever to hit hip hop. It Takes A Nation of Millions is a fucking CLASSIC. that album, apocalypse 91 and welcome to the terrorodome are all perfect albums.

Nation o Millions introduced the world to true hip hop aggression. the all of npoise created by chuck D and terminator X and the rest of teh Bomb Squad will never ever be replicated. it is ILLEGAL to replicate it. Public enemy sampled teeny bits from a dozen sources for each individual song, most samples being unrecognizable. tis was before de la soul got sued by teh turtles, creating the new m,arket for record companies of selling their songs for sampling purposes, so now,a nd for the last 14 years, all you hear is BULLSHIT hi hop where each hip hop track samples just ONE old songa nd not only do they do that but they sample the entire recognizable melody and I HATE THAT SHIT

I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT SO MUCH. that is NOT art. that is outright lowest common denominator BULLSHIT

the bomb squad and opeople of that ilk can no longer sample anythinga nd everythin in teeny unrewcognizable bites. a half second snippet from a james brown song copsts as much as a 1 minutre loop of the melody of a Police song. the record companies screwed the listener and the artist again.

Public Enemy was the first and the last. there will be no others. the corpos have made sure oif that