View Single Post
Old 08.10.2012, 06:13 AM   #33608
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
off was fucking awesome!
beer adventures with a cute guy from Kansas (I already internettalked him >.<), starting new bands, meeting thurston, having John moloney come off the stage for me to hand me a set list and make everyone else super jealous, watching iggy pop while creepily standing next to Keith wood, finally meeting Paul at the hotel(!!!!!), CUTE GUY, cool new friends, talking to Christoph hahn and telling him what a fucking awesome dude he is, having thor Harris tell michael gira to be nice to me, michael gira telling me he loves me, that he'd
marry me and kissing me, hanging with battles and all the other bands that were sooo nice and just sitting down beside us, getting kim Gordon to 'bitchface' me, CUTE GUY!, butts. butts. butts. michael gira.
on a scale from 1-10 how hipster is this post?
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|