View Single Post
Old 04.23.2010, 03:23 PM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Really though? Doesn't everyone hold something sacred? The American constitution, for instance, or your love of 'real' instruments. There's a difference of order, of course, but no real difference in the hallowed status of certain things.

the constitution and analog instruments are not sacred. they are revered by me, but sacred means untouchable and implies infallibility. the moment anyone decrees that this or that is "sacred" they are exerting control over the thoughts and actions of those who do not view it as sacred or sacred yet.