View Single Post
Old 07.01.2009, 03:49 PM   #17174
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
It's pretty much the other way around and you and I both know that. You're one of the kindest most caring people I've ever met in my life and you actually give a shit about the people in your life unlike those motherfuckers. Don't believe what they say. I don't care if I die because of the lack of air getting to my lungs to tell you that you are not what they say, as long as you hear it. I know it's hard but keep your head up kiddo, k? You know I love you

all i get is that i'm just silly, i make up excuses, UGH UGH UGH. today i got i don't care about anyone else. mom has rheumatory arthritis, she found out this week, and got loaded up with prescriptions, the first thing i told her was to write down all her doses and stuff so i know what she's taking if she ever needs help. i care. and you, i love you. i mean it, i want to fly the fuck out and come get you and max out every penny to get this heart of yours looked at.