View Single Post
Old 01.11.2008, 06:55 PM   #15
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous

yeah when it was still beating
oh jesus
and when he ate that bloody seal with the eskimo family

i typed that originally but thought the cobra one was way more...not gross but...yeah, gross and unsettling at the same time, i guess.

this morning (the travel and living channel, which broadcasts no reservations here, pretty much rerun different episodes every odd hour), they showed when he was in portugal, and he went to a pig slaughterhouse, man!! when they kill the pig. then, they show the pig carcass hung by the hook and this accordion player is there playing right besides it and anthony goes in the voice over "maybe that's something i could bring to my kitchen: a tamborine, maybe a few ukeleles..."
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|