View Single Post
Old 07.04.2017, 10:49 PM   #1331
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
shes's the woman with the flower dress in agents of S.H.I.T.

so much better here!

and yeah boxing is the better sport and can be a long match-- that's why i compared it to tennis.

the other stuff is more brutal and takes less understanding so it belongs in the reality tv era ha ha ha. less sport, more combat.

the boxing i didn't really fight, wasn't competitive-- i just trained which is different. you don't get your head bashed that much. at least the sparring we did was (on purpose) head was off-limits. but the training is hard fucking core. and sometimes a glove would slip off your shoulder and bonk ha ha ha. i was in college and couldn't afford subdural hematomas though. was just to learn. also did a bit of tae know do for shits and giggles. there's an appeal to combining both though... hence, mma.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|