View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 02:00 PM   #10
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I agree with Ben-David. Sure, some songs have cool ideas behind them but I don't really care. I can understand knowing what "Hives Hives" or something where it is very obvious about and getting attached or drawn to the song because of that but I'm not a fan of analyzing songs and figuring stuff out. Especially music like Scissor Shock, Arab on Radar, or junk like that. I don't think there really is an intended meaning other than a bunch of random lyrics about sex and promiscuity.

easily detect a flat-footed traitor your mom is a co-conspirator her nonsense cannot prevent the prize fighter from fist fuckin your citizens quickly remove the punk drunken faggot and maintain a flat-footed status easily deter the citizen's maneuver your mom is a dictator her curfew cannot prevent the pigeon-toed daughter from getting fucked by a meat head quickly remove the punch drunken faggot and maintain a pigeon-toed

Definately has no meaning, but still extermely enjoyable to listen to.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|