View Single Post
Old 03.10.2008, 05:03 PM   #13
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Butcher
Steve Albini's studio is really cheap. You're gonna sell a load of records just by sticking a "Engineered By Steve Albini" sticker on the front anyway, no matter how crap your music is.

While his rates are reasonable, I'll take issue with 'you're gonna sell a load of records just by the Albini sticker'. There's a friend of mine who had shares in a label that had a single produced by Albini. Last I heard (bearing in mind this was recorded somewhere in the late 90s and released a similar time) this particular record had still sold less than 10 copies. I don't have one, sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|