View Single Post
Old 11.01.2011, 07:35 PM   #17
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I just pushed play and there are 381 current listeners.

I opened three different screens pressing play on all three with the hopes to create some sort of a sound collage. Pressing play at various times joins you in where the song / loop is......there appears to be no beginning or end......or as the Smashing Pumpkins would say: The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning.

So technically, there is no 18:45:35 to this song. There can be a 18:45:35 to the song if someone listened that long, but someone else pressing play two minutes before your 18:45:35 moment would hear the same thing.

I'm about ten minutes in and I sort of like it!

Good idea.... also, weird results. So they're just looping it and you get what you get?

That makes sense. Otherwise they'd have to run it for at least 48 hours to let anyone who didn't start at 12:01 am on Halloween hear the whole thing.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|