View Single Post
Old 04.27.2009, 09:27 PM   #58
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Now THAT's something to get excited about.. (for me, I mean!) I could handle just doing Seattle/Vancouver, if that's how it works out. Who takes 2 days off between Seattle and Portland? Or is there another show in the works...............

Seems like years ago I would've had the answers to these questions, but nobody tells me anything anymore. Hell, I haven't even heard "The Eternal" yet. ..or have I?

(no)

flophousefloozie! you comin' to vic yet?

Actually, I'm on my way to Vancouver on Tuesday! I have an aunt and uncle in Victoria, and my mother will be house-sitting for them next month, so I will be paying a visit. I can't wait... Any suggestions on where to go?
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|