View Single Post
Old 11.20.2013, 11:11 AM   #3269
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keke rosberg
Nietzsche exhausts me. for him, I need time. Give me time. I have homo ecce and Jenseits von Gut und Böse sitting on my shelf but I never find the time (and desire) to read it. He kind of scares me. I am scared that I won't understand.
yeah, he's heavy-- for one thing, he was attempting to overthrow 2,000 years of christian morality. for another, he was standing up against i don't know how many hundred years of german idealism, and to really understand his attacks and mockery you need to understand that lingo-- i don't really, i've never had patience for that stuff, so i've had to rely on notes & commentary. but the first time i read him, really read him, and understood what he was doing to me, it was a huge earthquake. i put me "in crisis" as they say. holy fuck. it was like neo's red pill. never the same again.

i love beyond good and evil, tremendous book, and i'm not really crazy about his zarathustra but maybe that's more accessible-- i mean, a boy and his magic animals wander the world, it's like atreyu but with hair on his chest, ha ha ha.

eh, im rambling.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|