View Single Post
Old 07.26.2016, 05:54 PM   #49279
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
To be honest, I've never given the cover a second thought......it's actually in line with the artwork for the album, Huffin' Rag Blues.

Himotopy To Marie is one Wound that I don't have a proper copy of, just a cassette someone made for me. However, I do have the one by Current 93.

Have you heard the newest NWW release, 'Dark Fat?' It's my understanding the entire thing is a "cut up" job from recordings made of sound checks and rehearsals over the past eight years. The live drumming adds such deminsion to the sound that's not heard on many Wiund releases. Highly recommended!!!

No, I haven't heard it. Sounds good though. Thanks for the rec.

I don't actually have a physical copy of Homotopy to Marie either. Used to, but lost it years ago. I actually only have it on iTunes at this point.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|