View Single Post
Old 03.23.2019, 09:15 PM   #3
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I've been a fan since 1985 when I first found out about them. Lawrence is a genius and while I think their work with Maurice Deebank is probably their finest because of his excellent guitar work, I love everything they ever did and I have listened to them consistently all these years. Well, maybe everything except those two loungy "jazz" albums where all Lawrence did was come up with the titles...

Unbelievable songwriting, killer lyrics, and some of the finest musicians involved in the project. quite possibly one of my favorite bands of all time. There's a documentary about Lawrence that I need to see. He is quite a character and his story definitely needed telling..
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|