Thread: Youth v. Dead
View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 06:21 PM   #11
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I seriously don't mean this to offend you, but you've never heard of the Grateful Dead?

i have heard of them alot, probably i've heard their music in some point and time, but it just that they never caught my attention to the degree that i would know to sing a melody of any of their song or maybe i know their songs but i don't know that i know them fuck, this sentence almost sounds like Donald Rumsfeld with his engenious quote: "...as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know." not that i love him, but this quote is amazing