View Single Post
Old 06.05.2014, 12:16 AM   #271
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the frame you are using to interpret it is not even relevant to it. it's not saying what you think it does, which is the same thing you've been saying for absolutely no good reason (as if i don't know about this possibility?) over and over again.

and its maybe just that im not that interested in hearing your responses.

not demanding agreement, just not interested in this "discussion" which is about you putting a rejoinder to everything declaring that you have the last word because i don't know about x.

because it just strings it all out for no good reason other than ego. and i'm not interested what you're saying most of the time tbh. this is the db thread, you're welcome to your own. im not interested in defending myself against things that don't have any content over and over again because you've got nothing better to do. and you don't seem to be saying anything other than "all of this is pointless because the big other knows everything already" which is never going to be something i will respond to, because there is no response possible to that. i get accused of utopian concepts that aren't there, or i get accused of saying things that you already know because you are so wise and helpfully enlightening me. please. the end.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|