View Single Post
Old 08.29.2023, 08:24 AM   #3735
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I thought that Noel and the guy with severe alopecia were very funny, and brought a bit of zanyness needed, as Prue and the Bread Guy are NOT funny and can get boring.

I believe they are changing the two non-baking hosts for next BakeOff.

alopecia man got better in the 2nd and 3rd seasons he's been in it, his first one he did a creepy babyman act that oooof. but yeah his comedy improved. im now caught up with the bakeoff. "mexican week" was totally cringe lololol. what a clueless bunch xD

i've started watching borgen, which was a bit hard to follow because danish seems faster than english, and subtitles fly by, but once i got into the rhythm of it it's enjoyable. the dubbed versions sounded horrible.

but imma pause netflix now until maybe reactivate for the winter break or something when i should have more time for teevees.

--

i still keep amazon due to logistical reasons and i have a couple of extra subscriptions in there. soooo much teeve!

if anybody has amazon and would like to nerd out hard with it, "the great courses" is a super fun channel. yes, it's just a bunch of professors talking at 2 different cameras. when i said nerd out, i really meant it! but for me it's a ton of fun, i swear. zero style, great substance!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|