View Single Post
Old 08.13.2011, 10:06 PM   #15055
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Saw "Shiver of the Vampires" available on Netflix. Caught my interest, but is it really that good? Is there more to it then mere softcore titillation? Is is scary at all or is it all about the nudity?

There's a lot more to it than the nudity. All sorts of really neat shots, camera movements, disorienting use of foreground/background, etc. I just used the best images I could find with a quick Google search. The soundtrack is also quite bitchin'

If you're gonna like it, you'll fall in love within the first 10 minutes or so. The first shot is KILLER.

I watched this one on Netflix too, be warned that the subtitles are a bit sloppy.

Also - what Demonrail said.

DMNR66 - any Jean Rollin recommendations?
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|