Thread: drugs/music
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2009, 08:46 AM   #33
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
yupppp!!! i totally agree with you.

that being said, i think that you should still do drugs if that's what you so please. i've done drugs. my friends do drugs. whatever. i'm over romanticizing them. i think that we should be honest with ourselves. and then if we still wanna do them, go ahead. i mean, they can be tons of fun.

Agreed. At some point you start hating yr drugs. Like junkies who hate thier heroin. You realize they are taking hold of your every thought and action. It is no fun to feel that way. You start taking them cause you need them to get on with daily life. THere is nothing Romantic about it. I have already killed my endorphins it is too late for me. I have doomed myself to a lifetime of dependancy.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|