View Single Post
Old 02.19.2015, 10:18 AM   #18542
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
metropolitan is my fave stillman. damsels in distress was cute

same here and yes-- damsels even made me cringe but somehow i liked it anyway. how can he do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

It's a Gift

Not my fave WC Fields movie but still more laugh-out-loud moments than I get from most other comedians' films.

i've never seen wc fields-- i've seen his name under different quotations though. looks like i'll probably have to check this out.

--

anyway recently i watched among other things

the good, the bad, the weird - a korean remake of-- well you know. stylish, ultraviolent, absurd, slightly demented, and superfunny. a blast.

sin city: a dame to kill for. is jessica alba superhot? of course she is, so there's that. but the movie felt more like a tv episode to me. i can't explain what the sequel lost from the first one, which i liked lots better. this one had its great moments but overall it all felt... small. was it that it was made for 3D, maybe?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|