View Single Post
Old 08.22.2014, 04:21 PM   #5462
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
My first reaction was that Rodgers had lost his mind, and I still think there's an air of desperation about the signing, but I suppose the reality is he had to get someone in, and, at £16m, Balotelli probably represents quite good value compared with other forwards in that price bracket.

they will probably put him on for 5 minutes at a time, hope he scores, and sub him out

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Well there's a coupla things I've thought about re: Balotelli, Firstly there's a reason Milan got rid of him for £16mil, the guy is such a liability it's untrue. And it seems odd they've replaces one manchild with another.

Anyhoo at least the press now have a new player to hound.

people kept talking about suarez bite because that shit is so weird but balotelli's world cup performance was much worse.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|