View Single Post
Old 08.24.2007, 01:09 PM   #7
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Oddly enough i saw this exact thing at the little local record store, the only guy really left in my area who has a storefront that sells old and out of print/used vinyl and he carries some cds as well and some of them are bootlegs... well he had this particular boot, and i looked at the whole thing, the info on the ebay auction is correct, not sure how legit that label is or some sort of made up thing but it is not a true silver cd!!! its one of those SILVER CDRS! and they were creative enough to print an ink label professional looking enough to trick the casual person. as there are obvious clues about cdrs... it doesn't have the inner markings (like mastering info our etched numbers like on alot of official and massed produced cds) it has a stamped black number on the non-silver portion of the inner part of the actual plastic which is a giveaway that its a cdr!!! i listened to it but didn't buy it, its of decent quality not soundboard but a good audience recording (not great as i remember the vocals and one guitar is abit buried in the mix). the inner photos are back cover photos are better than what is shown in the auction, but not much better. looks similar to those classic boots from the 90's...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|