View Single Post
Old 04.24.2020, 08:12 AM   #77
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
TRUE STORY: When I was in third or fourth year at college, I was running out of time to finish two papers, one for communication sociology and the other for semiotics. I had less than two hours to finish both and I went, fuck this, it's impossible to write them both seriously. So I prioritized the first one (teacher was a hardass) and in the time I had left (fifteen minutes, maybe) I made up whatever junk I could come up with for the semiotics class, which was a COMPLETE JOKE taught by a schizophrenic (seriously, he was once institutionalized after yelling at the dean for not enlisting him in the CIA). Anyway, among all the "semiotic" crap I typed, I wrote, "

according to Yves Rousseau's proto-cross theory". THERE IS NO SUCH THING AND THERE IS NO YVES FUCKING ROUSSEAU.
Got an A. True story.

Lol, win for having dumb teachers!

Semiotics, ughh
Severian is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|