View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 05:25 AM   #87
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
to be honest there are pretty good evidences of something, but people are quick to dismiss them. Now, that's not to say that MOST ghost stories aren't bullshit. And this "take a picture of a ghost" is quite silly. Like I said, you'd have to define what a ghost is first.

Lots of paranormal activity that we cannot understand are widely accepted in investigations and even in court, I've seen lots of these cases. They are real, but whoever isn't comfortable with admitting we don't know shit is always really quick to dismiss these cases.

We know very little about "reality" and "time" and it's pretentious to dismiss something like that. We must remember that we did (collectively) the same thing to lots of ideas that seemed absurd and are now proven as facts.

A lot of serious scientists have put thought and effort into this, but this just shows it's not an area of interest for most of you - which is completely fine since it's far from being a relevant area of studies at the moment.

But you don't have to make yourselves sound silly by "if you don't believe the same thing as me, then "OH GOD you're crazy" cop out.

Let's define What is a ghost first?

Also, this is has NOTHING to do with religion.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|