View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 02:32 AM   #84
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
i was not directing that to you, and clearly you didnt understand my point. saying you believe there is a god is different than saying there is evidence. and just because there isnt evidence for something doesnt mean people cant have the right to believe in it, and saying that they cant would be hypocritical if youre someone who doesnt like to have religion shoved down your throat either.

Just because something remains "unknown" doesn't give it any god damn credence man. I can believe that there is a omnipresent flying spaghetti monster that created the universe. That doesn't make it any more credible than the chestershire cat in Alice in fucking Wonderland.

Religion impacts all of us EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DAY just because people fucking "believe" in something for NO FUCKING REASON. FUCK THAT SHIT. It is getting fucking old and preventing peace. TIME TO SAY NO NO NO to that petty fucking belief shit.

GET SOME FUCKING KNOWLEDGE INSTEAD. FUCK FUCK FUCK
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|