View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 02:24 AM   #83
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Something that isn't proven nor disproved to me remains unknown. just because i haven't seen something, doesn't mean i will rule out it exists, as crazy as it may sound to anyone else, but thats what i think. i never understood why people get defensive when someone believes in something you dont. its like religion, ive seen so many people complain about having someone elses religion shoved down their throat, directly being told they should believe in god, and that same person goes ahead and does the same back to someone else, repeatedly telling them that its all a fairytale and it isnt true and they should realize it. that seems very hypocritical to me... id be fine if it could be as simple as just disagreeing instead of attacking someone who thinks differently. i know its a bit off topic but...

you are not fucking getting the point.

There is 0% objective evidence for God, Ghosts, Souls, Aliens, Dragons, Luck and Elvis still being alive... but people are still pompous and stupid enough to claim that there is indeed objective evidence to support that they exist and are real. THIS IS FUCKING LUDICROUS IN THE YEAR 2010.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE. get a fucking grip on reality already.

FUCK!
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|