View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 04:08 PM   #71
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
it's definitely a grower... can't wait to hear it on virgin vinyl.. it's not quite as strong as murray street or nurse... not as complex.. just more of a straight up sonic rock record which makes it more fun in a way once you understand what it is.. reminds me of goo a lot.. also, lee's guitar work is quite dirty-esque.. i reckon this record might polarise the fanbase somewhat in that some will love it and will dislike it.. wasn't there a similar reaction to dirty? the most suprising thing for me is the absence of dissonance.. it's like they took the song structures of goo and dirty and blended in the sweet melodic guitar interplay of the last two records.. i like it more each time i hear it, a lot better than i thought initially...
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|