View Single Post
Old 08.27.2008, 05:49 AM   #3088
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Firefly/serenity rule.
dvd boxsets are pretty cheap, btw, worth buying after you get a glimpse of the glory streaming a couple episodes.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (much much much better than expected, and, damn, Meg Griffin grew up nicely...), I know it's not a masterpiece or anything, but guys, you have no idea how much WORSE italian actors are when it comes to modern lighthearted comedies these days...

Hellboy II the golden army visually stunning,

fifth element - ba daaa bum

i think fifth element is a modern classic. It was my favorite movie for the 2 years after it came out i think. Definitely one of.

Hellboy I will probably never see. I didnt care for the comic. The character bores the hell out of me. and the first movie was horrible. I actually turned it off half way through.

I have heard a few things about forgetting sarah marshall, and have been tempted to see it. I might have to get around to it very soon.

I am just now starting to get money again. I was introduced to Firefly during a 6 month period of being completely broke. I am about to buy both the movie and the series...or season rather. With those purchases, my dvd collection will have doubled.

Unless you count each star wars movie seperate.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|