View Single Post
Old 02.08.2007, 07:28 PM   #229
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
last night or was it the other night? no, last night i saw hm running with scissors.

pretty good! liked the way it was shot for the most part (starts w/ this frame flooded with intense yellows) and while this tends to get lost in one's attention as the movie progresses it's still a very deliciously shot film.

the story, the characters-- from the trailers, i expected something funny like the royal tennenbaums but it was at times quite dark. the peculiar thing was that this was based on someone's memoirs, so it's not some made-up bullshit.

the chica depicted here by the way was quite hot.

---

edit-- apparently i can't hotlink it, or maybe it's just not loading in my browser, but you can see it here if everything fails:

http://www.moviemaze-wallpaper.de/im...aper-4-800.jpg

in any case, annette benning was quite spectacular in her role, as was brian cox, and that fiennes dude, the brother of the english patient, what's his name (brother? son? i dont know. but anyway).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|