View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 10:49 AM   #105
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
What you're suggesting is that Chicka is either unable to tell the difference from being asleep or being awake, or differentiate a dream from reality? I've never met or heard of anyone else suffering from this almost certainly completely incapacitating affliction.

First + foremost, I dig chicka...so this isn't a jab at him in any way. BUT, it's a fact that been proven time and time again that we humans can reach hallucenigenic states without ingesting drugs of any sort. I'm NOT saying that this is what happened to chicka, but merely suggesting it as a possibilty. I've def experienced a situation or two, have a memory or two, that I am not sure were dreams or not. It happens.

And proving the world is round is something considerable different than trying to prove (and yeah, in some cases even disprove...) the "supernatural". < I put this word in quotations because it is a word I personally think is border line retarded. What is the super natural? If something is possible, it's only natural...and thus far, ghost haven't been proven to be anything more than phenomenon that goes no where beyond personal experience, which is always going to be (or should be...) questionable to anyone simply hearing about it.

I personally can not forsee any machine that can prove the existance of ghosts ever coming into play. The earth can be physically touched, the afterlife? Come the fuck on.....remember, people believed in ghosts far before they even gave a shit about as to wether or not the earth was flat. To date, no evidence. Nothing solid or tangible...just weird experiences that can be explained in a variety of ways + that's it.

If I was a ghost, I wouldn't hang out in graveyards and old houses. Possibly, time and space or whatever has a way of recording events, and whenever something occurs somone is just witnessing this and nothing more. I tell ya someone was murdered in my room back in the 20's, you spend the night in it, any weird noise you hear you'll likely assume is a ghost...maybe not you personally, but most are that stupid. Far too many people WANT to believe in things that do not, or can not be proven to exist. People WANT to believe in little green men and ghosts and big foot. + this is fine and dandy, just nothing should be presented as fact, ever,ever, ever unless it can be backed up by some sort of LEGITMATE evidence. A blurry photograph and old noisy pipes do not qualify as evidence. Insisting that they present a possiblity is acceptable...evidence is not.

Why are ghosts often seen wearing clothes? COME THE FUCK ON FOR REAL....shits stupid.

I live in a building that some claim to be haunted. Built in 1924 as a hotel/apartment building. Been here three years and have yet to witness anything but a strange knock on my door in the wee morning hours...most likely a friend or some kid playing a prank. I hang out in a graveyard (not because I'm "dark" but becaue this particular place happens to be beautiful)..I'm often out there late at night. The Wolfolk tragedy victims of 1887 are buried there (Thomas Wolfolk murdered nine people with an axe....), Duane Allman and Berry Oakley are buried there. Mr. Bond, a rich 1800's plantation owner that was murdered for prortecting a slave is buried there...all sorts of weird stories (all true....) and I've never seen one ghost. if anything, I feel at peace in these srt of places.

Ghosts...OoooooOOoOoOoOOOOoooOo COME ON, GET REAL.

Knox, PLEASE show this evidence, since you were there and all and secondhand account is valuable.

<3