View Single Post
Old 08.08.2016, 05:49 PM   #44
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
*But I haven't really done much smoking in the past ten years. Maybe a handful of times at this point. So I've missed out on a lot.

One of my friends swears by eating about ¼ gram of mushrooms every single day (every. single. day.) to combat anxiety. Keeps trying to get me to try it as a "healthier" alternative to benzodiazepines. However, knowing how mushrooms affect ones seratonin and dopamine regulations in the brain, I'm waiting this out to see if this person doesn't have an eventual meltdown from self-prescribing eyeballed doses. She's kind of crazy to start with, so I may have to be patient, but I'm pretty sure there's going to be a backfire. These things are worth looking into in a lab setting, but it's lunacy to fuck around with mushrooms, LCD, mdma, or anything like that in your day to day life. Shit could get very real very quickly, and it might manifest in a strange way... uncontrollable crying in front of co-workers for example. Or an ill-placed tracer while driving. Yikes. Count me out.

Weird world.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|