Thread: atsonicpark
View Single Post
Old 05.23.2011, 08:39 AM   #73
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
It's, well.. everything.

So, I'm releasing a guitar only split with brandon from interstates etc. So for all 2 of you into my guitar playing, it's completely devoid of any of the other insane shit on my other albums. I did a mini guitar only tour until my grandpa got really sick.

This particular release is one 28 minute track of guitar and a few effects pedals completely unedited. It's sorta like a more atonal and less talented SALVADOR KALI (which is in my top 10 albums ever).

I recently got a new acoustic guitar and have been writing stuff you could probably call "American guitar primitive" haha. I am planning on doing a good 40 ish minute of acoustic guitar only stuff.

we got a new trombone player for robe., a female. she is also a very amazing piano player. the new robe. stuff is very very weird. we spent around 10-15 hours in the studio. we're still in talks with the guy, so I don't want to reveal too much yet, but it'll be released in an edition of 200-300 copies. It's very very strange stuff, completely different than anything else we've done.

anyway, thanks to everyone for the support! got some surprises for everyone. whee.

One more thing, that doc I've been wnating to do on the shock? Well, I was approached by a guy name mike and he is going to do the doc for me to commemorate 10 years of the shock. I am helping him with the supplying of live footage and stuff but the bulk of the movie will be an hour long interview. He said he wants to ask me things that hae never been asked before.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|