View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 01:09 AM   #8
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Ok so I emailed the venue a few days ago and got this response:
Hello,

You can order the Sonic Youth tickets from our independant outlets. We sell thru Dimple Records (they have 5 regional locations, call first to verify location has tickets,) The Beat, located in downtown Sac, or Armadillo CD's In Davis. Armadillo sells over the phone for face value then forwards your name and # of tickets to us, for will call.

Armadillo Cd's: 530-758-8058
The Beat: 916-446-4402
Dimple (Arden) 925-2600

So I ended up ordering from Armadillos today, and the guy I spoke to said you actually have to come pick them up at the store; they dont forward it to the box office like the email said. There were still a few extra charges so it ended up being $56 for two tickets...not bad at all. So I guess I'll have to make an extra stop the day of the show, but no big deal.

Hopefully this will help some of you out that were in my dilema.

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|