View Single Post
Old 07.02.2013, 04:24 PM   #36680
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
anything over 93 is a fucking hell...

My older daughter took her younger sister and two of her friends to the movies this morning. I had to take my wife to see the Dr. Lady because my wife is all congested. We all got finished about the same time and were going to meet for lunch. On the way there, our daughter called saying she had a flat.

Found them on the side of the road. Got he spair out from under the car only to find it too wouldn't hold air. My wife and all the girls took a old tire to have it replaced with a new tire. I sat with the vehicle on the side of the road while this was being done. It was about 92-93' here and it wasn't bad at all......but the sea breeze and lower than normal humidity helped with this.

It was over 100' on Saturday......that was rough and it makes 92-93' feel like a walk in the park.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|