View Single Post
Old 08.17.2011, 03:14 PM   #4348
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
$6? I'd try it out for that yeah.

The motion controls in NMH are actually extremely well designed, and quite limited. The motion comes into play only when adjusting the height of your weapon, charging up your beam katana, or when performing extremely simple special wrestling moves. You use the A button to swing rather than having to fling around like a drunk uncle.

Trust me, this is a very well designed game, created specifically for the Wii. There are many innovative instances that just wouldn't be the same on another console (especially w/ a standard controller): receiving phone calls through the speaker, holding A and jerking off your Wiimote to charge your weapon (an intentional gesture), swinging lethal baseballs back at enemies, etc.

As for HD... well, I guess, guy .... BUT THE SPEAKER!!!! OH MAN; and the bonus content... okay, I guess you kinda got me there, but you could just pick up the sequel for Wii and still save money.

Or is the PS3 version both games on one disc or something? Maybe I'm ill informed. shoot me
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|