View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 01:44 PM   #97
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Jesus fucking Christ....you guys must really be retarded. Ever heard of drunken sarcasm? It just seems like people are always like "Oh Dirty sucked....it was their "alternative album" that they made to be part of the "grunge mainstream." "Yeah man, they really sold out on that one." I never in my life thought that people would say that Dirty sucked on a SONIC YOUTH FORUM. None of their albums "sucked." Whatever, I was just sick of always biting my tongue about all the negativity on this board, let alone towards SY. Fuck it.

I've heard of sarcasm, don't know what difference being drunk would make. Although you sounded pretty stupid mantioning Kurt Cobain etc, I was just agreeing with your view that it was shite. I didn't say anything about it being their "alternative album" or them selling out etc. Just because someone likes a band doesn't mean they will like everything that that band produces. Why bite your tongue? Just express yourself, I thought thats what forums are for?
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|