View Single Post
Old 07.01.2009, 04:06 PM   #17251
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
the FDA needs to shut the f-up. i can eat vics & percs like candy and i need tylenol pm type stuff to fall asleep. time to stop worrying about pain killers, esp over the counter meds, and start feeding some starving kids or something.

I don't understand the Vic/Perc thing, but Tylenol is fucking evil. My senior year of high school some girl died from liver failure in a matter of days because of too much acetaminophen that she took because of years cheerleading injuries.
I think they're just trying to control acetaminophen, and I think?, not sure, that Vic and Perc have it in them in addition to the opiates.