View Single Post
Old 12.21.2012, 10:41 AM   #13
zelocia
bad moon rising

zelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
That's the thing, there's no way they're not mp3-sourced, so anyone who has the original mix tape mp3s already has the best quality version of these releases available, for the most part. Obviously "Cherry's Blues" and "Pipeline" and "Platoon II" and whatnot are all available in much better quality on their original releases...

Well, only the first couple of seconds of "Cherry's Blues" played and then the record stop. I guess the person that made these had the intention to put that song on their but did not carefully consider the limited amount of "space" on the record. (Forgive me for not knowing more correct sounding terms for records). I have an original pressing of Sister from the U.K. and I did notice a difference between "Pipeline" on that record and the one that appeared on this boot. But that doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the boots overall. I'm guessing the version of "Pipeline" that is on this record was ripped from the CD reissue of sister. I have the reissue of Ciccone both on CD and vinyl so I didn't notice a difference between the song as it appeared on the reissue. But again, like "Pipeline," it was probably taken from the reissue CD.
zelocia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|