View Single Post
Old 10.10.2017, 05:35 PM   #21621
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Nah, Titanic as a film is just fine. There's some good stuff in that and James Cameron actually did a good job of a film that could have easily been an absolute mess. If you'd said Pearl Harbour you'd have a point.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I still think I have a point. I’m sure the movie is fine and not terrible, but I’m also pretty sure it’s considered a joke by most.
I honestly don’t have anything against it. It’s entertaining, it’s emotional, it has boobs, etc., and the acting is not at all bad. But conceptually it’s a fucking nightmare. It’s an example of the worst kind of audience manipulation.

The only difference between Titanic and Pearl Harbor is the setting in which the imaginary love affair takes place, and the quality of the production staff. Titanic gave birth to Pearl Harbor.

Anyway I’m not saying Titanic is bad, I’m saying it’s a film based entirely on epic pretense, flagrant untruths, and a tearjerker ballad that gave birth to an entire line of mini-Titanics. As a result, it’s a joke that made a lot of money.

Or, y’know, sure. Pearl Harbor.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|